Be a most excellent
part of our movie!
We asked, and you delivered! The producers would like to thank you for your incredibly creative, fun, and most excellent rocking out. To find out if you were included in Bill & Ted Face The Music please check out the film, out summer 2020, and until then... party on!
Site bulit and developed using Elementor Pro. Subscribe to party on with Bill and Ted to get exclusive elementor pro discount deals.
Listen to the demo track
at the top of the page.
Learn the tempo or play the demo in the background for yourself. It’s okay if you can’t play - we’re not always gonna use your sound.
Make sure the camera is as steady as possible as you capture yourself, your family or whoever you're social distancing with. HAVE FUN, but remember to be safe and adhere to local safety guidelines.
Once you're happy, upload your video for an opportunity to be included – along with many other fans – in Bill & Ted Face The Music!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MOST EXCELLENT SUBMISSIONS!
WE ARE NOW CLOSED AND NOT ACCEPTING FURTHER VIDEOS.
We'll be in touch via email if your video is deemed suitable and in with a chance to feature in the movie, so keep an eye out!
Coming Summer 2020
In these tough times, we’d like to share the charities we’re personally supporting. If you would like to donate, visit the links below.
The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization, working to connect people with food and end hunger. Donors, staff, and volunteers all play an important role in our efforts to end hunger in the United States.
WCK is working across America to safely distribute individually packaged, fresh meals in communities that need support – for children and families to pick up and take home, as well as delivery to seniors who cannot venture outside.
Homes For Our Troops is a publicly funded 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that builds and donates specially adapted custom homes nationwide for severely injured post-9/11 Veterans, to enable them to rebuild their lives.
No purchase or donation of any kind is necessary to enter or win and neither a purchase nor donation will increase your chances of winning.
Homes for our troops
on set with Bill and Ted
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. [NO CHARITABLE DONATION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A CHARITABLE DONATION EITHER PRIOR TO OR AFTER ENTRY, SUCH DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING]
Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and the United Kingdom and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry.
1. How to Enter. To enter the Party on with Bill and Ted
(“Contest”), go to www.partyonwithbillandted.com (“Site”), read the Official Rules, complete the online entry form (including your name, email address, residency and age
confirmation), upload your video submission that features you playing an instrument, air instrument, or dancing to a music track provided by Sponsor (“Theme”) and click the “submit” button. All entry information and video
submissions shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify
this Contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received that meet the minimum judging criteria.
Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor may be driving donations to one or more charities (“Charities”) in connection with the Contest. However, for the avoidance of doubt, no donation is required of any entrant in order to enter the Contest, nor will a donation to any designated Charity improve an entrant’s chances of winning the Contest.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties; and (c) any third parties appearing in the Submission have given entrant appropriate consent to be filmed and used as permitted herein. Sponsor reserves the right to request third party releases from any third party included in any Submission at any time. Failure to produce fully executed third party releases (if applicable) may result in disqualification of the Submission, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
All Submissions shall become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Further, providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including but not limited to on any and all Internet media, including Sponsor’s web sites and properties and on social networking sites (i.e., Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.), as well as film and broadcast, for any legal purpose whatsoever.
All entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (5:00 PM GMT) on May 4, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (4:59:59 AM GMT) on May 20, 2021 (“Contest Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and the United Kingdom who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence as of date of entry. Void in outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Bill & Ted FTM, LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering, each entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
5. Winner Determination.
Judging Panel/Judging Criteria: On or about May 18, 2020, all eligible Submissions will be judged by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative with an independent judge in attendance. All Submissions will be judged based on the following equally-weighted judging criteria (“Judging Criteria”): (a) creativity; (b) enthusiasm; (c) originality; (d) humor and (e) relevance to the Theme. In the event of a tie, the highest score in the “relevance” category will determine winner.
6. Prizes. Three Hundred Prizes: 300 winners shall, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules, have the opportunity to have their Submission featured, in whole or in part, as part of a short video montage (which will include combination with other Submissions) in the upcoming Sponsor-produced feature film, “Bill & Ted Face The Music” (the “Movie”). Prize has no retail value. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, including in the event that production of the Movie is halted or delayed for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winners. No additional compensation will be paid or payable to any winners for their participation in the Movie or Sponsor’s use of their Submission in the Movie.
7. Notification. Winners will be notified by e-mail and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within five (5) days of prize notification. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL WINNERS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN ADDITIONAL PUBLICITY RELEASES, ASSIGNMENT DOCUMENTS AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY SPONSOR IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION (COLLECTIVELY, “SPONSOR DOCUMENTS”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Sponsor Documents within five (5) days following notification, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Additionally, winners may be required to submit releases from any and all third parties appearing in their respective Submissions. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Sponsor Documents must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the Submission with the next highest score. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. Conditions. Sponsor shall not be liable or responsible in the event Submission is not used for any reason. Submissions may be cut, edited, reformatted, rearranged, combined with other materials and/or otherwise modified, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Contest and/or acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, Submission and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, by participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever to the extent caused by entrant including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action provided that nothing in this indemnity shall be construed as limiting or restricting the entrants statutory rights under applicable laws, and nothing shall restrict the liability of any of the Released Parties for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth in Section 1 above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SUBJECT TO PARAGRAPH 8 IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST, OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS INCLUDING THE UK DO NOT ALLOW (I) THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS; AND (II) LIMITATIONS ON A CONTRACTING PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH REGARDS TO DAMAGES OR DEATH CAUSED DUE TO ITS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN SOME CASES, INCLUDING THE UK. THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT BE ENFORCEABLE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS AND THEREFORE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS. FURTHER, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR MODIFIES OR PURPORTS TO LIMIT, EXCLUDE OR MODIFY ANY STATUTORY CONSUMER GUARANTEES OR ANY IMPLIED CONDITION OR WARRANTY, THE EXCLUSION OF WHICH FROM THESE OFFICIAL RULES WOULD CONTRAVENE ANY STATUTE OR CAUSE ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BE VOID (“NON-EXCLUDABLE GUARANTEES”). CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, or in the case of a UK consumer, any complaint shall be handled by the Advertising Standards Authority Any controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration (save for UK complaints which shall be handled by the Advertising Standards Authority) shall be conducted in the State of California.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the State of California. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
12. Use of Data. Sponsor will use any personal information submitted by entrants solely for purposes of promotion administration and will not retain or otherwise use any personal information in connection with the Contest.
13. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 29 2020 to: 269 S Beverly Dr, #232, Beverly Hills CA 90212
14. Sponsor. Bill & Ted FTM, LLC 2140 South Dupont Highway, Camden, DE 19934.
User Content Guidelines:
Company will make all determinations as to what User Content is appropriate or suitable for the Movie in its sole discretion. If your User Content is selected, you may be required to sign, in Company’s sole discretion, additional publicity releases, assignment documents, releases from third parties shown in your User Content and any other documents requested by Company (“Company Documents”). If you fail or refuse to sign and return all Company Documents within five (5) days following notification, Company shall not have any obligation to use your User Content. Company shall not be liable or responsible in any manner in the event your User Content is not used for any reason.
Company: Bill & Ted FTM, LLC.